We are now offering a pick-up wing special during lockdown.
50 Regular wings $49.99
50 Breaded wings $52.98
with your choice of any two sauces, plus tax
2 Can Dine — Take out Specials
2 x 1/2 LB Burgers and Fries $18.99
2 x Spaghetti with Tomato Sauce and Garlic Bread $19.99
2 x Spaghetti with Meat Sauce and Garlic Bread $20.99
2 x Spaghetti and Meatballs (Tomato Sauce) and Garlic Bread $22.99
We will be CLOSED New Years Day
New Hours (Lockdown) Take-out only
Sunday to Thursday 4pm – 8pm
Friday 11:30am – 9pm
Saturday 2pm- 9pm
Thank you everyone for your continued support during this difficult time! We look forward to seeing you again soon. In the meantime we will have TAKEOUT directly through the restaurant and delivery through SKIP THE DISHES and UBEREATS. Thank you
Monday Dec. 21 – 4pm to 8pm
Tuesday Dec. 22 – 11:30am to 8pm
Wednesday Dec. 23 – 11:30am to 8pm
Thursday Dec. 24 – 11:30am to 5:30pm
Friday Dec. 25- Closed
Saturday Dec. 26- Closed
Sunday Dec. 27 4pm-8pm
New hours begin Sunday November 22
Sunday 4 to 8pm
Monday 4 to 8pm
Tuesday 4 to 8pm
Wednesday 4 to 8pm
Thursday 11:30 to 8pm
Friday 11:30 to 9pm
Saturday 2 to 9pm
TO OUR VALUED GUESTS,
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE ARE ORDERED TO FOLLOW SECTION 22 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act (AS WELL AS PROVINCIAL RECOMMENDATIONS)
HOW SECTION 22 AFFECTS YOU, OUR GUESTS.
- Record the following information from every patron who is 16 years of age or older that enters an indoor or outdoor dining area in the establishment, other than patrons who briefly enter the area to place, pick up, or pay for a takeout order:
- One form of contact information (phone number, electronic mail address, physical address)
- Time of arrival
- Time of departure
- Table number or location
- Attestation that the patron does not suffer any of the following symptoms (excluding from a chronic non-contagious existing diagnosis): i. Fever / chills ii. New cough or a cough that is getting worse iii. Loss of, or change in, taste or smell iv. Shortness of breath (while sitting or walking at a regular pace) v. Sore throat vi. Runny nose / nasal congestion vii. Unusual level of fatigue viii. Unusual headache ix. Nausea / vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of appetite x. Feeling unwell for an unknown reason
- Attestation that the patron is joining a table with only household members, and/or a maximum of two persons who are essential to maintaining physical and mental health (e.g. caregivers, social supports to someone who lives alone).
- Do not serve patrons for indoor or outdoor dining on the premises if they do not provide information for the above records.
- Ensure that patrons are seated at all times except: a. while entering the area and while moving to their table, b. while placing or picking up an order, c. while paying for an order, d. while exiting the area, e. while going to or returning from a washroom, f. while lining up to do anything described in sub-paragraphs a to e, or g. where necessary for the purposes of health and safety.
THIS CARRIES A $5000 FINE, PLEASE BE HONEST AND FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES OR WE WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE.
Order our delicious Turkey Dinner Special for only $15.99. All white meat turkey roasted in house with homemade stuffing and mashed potatoes served with vegetables and cranberry sauce and gravy! Dine in or Take out!
We are now partnering with Skip the Dishes starting Wednesday, September 16th as well as continuing with UberEats!
We’re extending our hours Wednesdays! Now open until 9pm to serve you better!
Monday 11:30am until 8pm
Tuesday 11:30am until 8pm
Wednesday 11:30am until 8pm
Thursday 11:30am until 9pm
Friday 11:30am until 9pm
Saturday 12 pm until 9pm
Sunday 4pm until 9pm