TO OUR VALUED GUESTS,
PLEASE BE AWARE THAT WE ARE ORDERED TO FOLLOW SECTION 22 of the Health Protection and Promotion Act (AS WELL AS PROVINCIAL RECOMMENDATIONS)
HOW SECTION 22 AFFECTS YOU, OUR GUESTS.
- Record the following information from every patron who is 16 years of age or older that enters an indoor or outdoor dining area in the establishment, other than patrons who briefly enter the area to place, pick up, or pay for a takeout order:
- One form of contact information (phone number, electronic mail address, physical address)
- Time of arrival
- Time of departure
- Table number or location
- Attestation that the patron does not suffer any of the following symptoms (excluding from a chronic non-contagious existing diagnosis): i. Fever / chills ii. New cough or a cough that is getting worse iii. Loss of, or change in, taste or smell iv. Shortness of breath (while sitting or walking at a regular pace) v. Sore throat vi. Runny nose / nasal congestion vii. Unusual level of fatigue viii. Unusual headache ix. Nausea / vomiting, diarrhea, or loss of appetite x. Feeling unwell for an unknown reason
- Attestation that the patron is joining a table with only household members, and/or a maximum of two persons who are essential to maintaining physical and mental health (e.g. caregivers, social supports to someone who lives alone).
- Do not serve patrons for indoor or outdoor dining on the premises if they do not provide information for the above records.
- Ensure that patrons are seated at all times except: a. while entering the area and while moving to their table, b. while placing or picking up an order, c. while paying for an order, d. while exiting the area, e. while going to or returning from a washroom, f. while lining up to do anything described in sub-paragraphs a to e, or g. where necessary for the purposes of health and safety.
THIS CARRIES A $5000 FINE, PLEASE BE HONEST AND FOLLOW THE GUIDELINES OR WE WILL HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE.